Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Personality- My personality type is ENTJ or "Fieldmaster" or "Executive". The description of my attributes, strengths, and weaknesses showed that I have a specific way of learning, comprehending, and absorbing certain information. For this reason, I think every personality type has their own requirements for filtering information. Therefore, it is obvious that students, who are each of their own personality type, will in fact learn differently. They may be auditory, visual, or hands on learners, or a combination of the styles, depending on their personality type. This could help me to know my students better by using different methods and approaches to connect with the different learning styles of the students. I can accommodate their way of learning by using more than one style interchangeably and focusing on the ways that work best. I could also give this test at the beginning of the semester to know which learning types are in my classroom to begin with. This would give me insight to understanding different perspectives in learning and in teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment